Passive temperature probes adapt to all the needs of installers and manifacturers; the range includes various models with different technical characteristics for different system performance and application fields.
The probes are differentiated by the type of sensor (NTC, PTC, Pt1000, J / K thermocouples), type of cap of the sensitive element, degree of protection, cable length, working range and mechanical size. There are also models of sensors for hydronic use (to be applied directly on the piping) and models to infilze to read the internal temperature of the product.
- NTC: range from -50 to 150 ° C – degree of protection IP67 – sensitive element cap in plastic, copper, aluminum or steel – cable length available in various sizes.
- PTC: range from -50 to 150 ° C – degree of protection IP65 / IP67 – cable length available in various sizes.
- PT100: range from -50 to 400 ° C – Class B sensor – steel sensitive element cap – cable length 3m.
- PT1000: range from -50 to 250 ° C – Class B sensor – IP67 protection degree – sensitive element cap made of plastic, nickel-plated brass or steel – cable length available in various sizes.
- Thermocouples J and K: range from 0 to 800 ° C – protection rating IP67 – sensitive element cap in steel – cable length 3m.