KTH is a temperature and humidity sensor, to detect the data necessary for controlling the climatic conditions in an environment.
KTH is for the standard Keystone RJ45 connector (NOT supplied). The sensor can thus be placed on the wall, reducing the overall dimensions and increasing the aesthetic result.
- Rated supply voltage: 12 Vdc (10.8 ÷ 13.5 V)
- Maximum absorption: 25 mA
- Connections: screw terminals
- Operating temperature: from +5 to + 50 ° C
- Protection class: IP20
- Dimensions: 45.5x60x22.4 mm
- Temperature sensor: detection range from +5 to +50 ° C, precision ± 0.5 ° C
- Relative humidity sensor: detection range from 0 to 100%, accuracy ± 5%
- MODBUS communication protocol via RS485 (pCO FIELDBUS port).