Design, connectivity and personalization, all in one touch …
The pGD Touch terminals represent a range of graphic touch screen displays designed to make human-machine interaction simple and intuitive, making navigation between the various screens easier.
- Transparency management for graphic objects with a high aesthetic standard
- Object management with vector graphics
- Pop-pup management and special pages
- Historicization and trend in real time of the graphs.
- wide range of graphic objects in the development environment.
PGD Touch architecture
The pGD Touch range has been designed for high-level applications requiring touch screen technology combined with a sophisticated design and high connectivity.
pGDTouch offers a wide range of versions, which differ in terms of display size and connectivity, allowing you to meet all the solutions of applications in the HVAC / R world:
- TFT display 65000 colors
- Full Touch Screen, LED backlit
- 4.3 inc 480X272 (WVGA)
- 7.0 inc 800X480 (WVGA)
- 10.4 inc 640X480 (VGA)
Degree of electrical protection:
In serial communication, pGD Touch uses the most common protocols in the HVAC / R market (Modbus®, BACnet ™) and thanks to this, it is possible to connect and manage not only CAREL products but also third-party devices. The remote connection is also guaranteed by the ethernet port to manage the system service in a simple and fast way.