humiFog is a new generation of adiabatic atomizers that consume only 4 W for each l/h of nebulized water and works at high pressure (70 bar). Humifog is suitable for all applications where a great humidification capacity is required, up to 1000 Kg/h.
humiFog uses a special pump to pressurize high-pressure water which is then atomised through stainless steel nozzles producing a very fine and uniform mist; the generated droplets evaporate spontaneously, humidifying and cooling the air.
The humiFog system consists of a pumping station and distributors in the room, ventilated or not, or a frame with nozzles for use in AHUs (Air Handling Units).
The advantages of the humiFog system are:
- Low energy consumption: on average only 4 W per kg/h of nebulized water.
- Large capacity: models from 100 kg/h to 1000 kg/h available.
- Very fine nebulisation which requires a minimum space for evaporation.
- Wide range of models for every need: without inverter or with inverter for a precise continuous modulation of the AHU humidification capacity.
- Hygiene: in applications in AHU, humiFog is certified according to the latest European standards (VDI6022).